Welcome to the website for St. Patrick's N.S. Stamullen, Co. Meath.
Welcome to our school website.
As per our Covid plan (click here for full document) we will continue with our staggered opening and closing times.
- Parents/Guardians are reminded they are not permitted to drive into the school car park.
- Each group should aim to arrive at the school a minute or two immediately preceding their start time. Congregation of adults and children should be avoided. Pupils should enter by the designated gate.
- Children will arrive and exit at staggered times. The Department of Education allows us assembly time of 20 minutes per day, which we will use to preserve the core teaching and learning time for each pupil. Children will enter at their designated time and use designated entry points.
- We will be using the first initial of surnames for arrival and dismissal times.
- A -F -Arrival time 8.50am. Dismissal time 2.15pm
- G- L - Arrival time 8.55am. Dismissal time 2.20pm
- M-R -Arrival time 9.00am. Dismissal time 2.25pm
- S -Z -Arrival time 9.05am. Dismissal time 2.30pm
- Parents CANNOT enter the school with their children. Ms Slacke and Ms Doherty will be available for any urgent concerns
- Junior and Senior Infants will go home as normal at 1.30pm and will enter and be released through designated doors/gates.
- Gates will open just before 8.50 am. Pupils will not be allowed to play on the yard in the morning-they must go directly to their classroom, observing social distancing.
- We ask for co-operation with these times as it will mean that the numbers congregating on school grounds at any one time will be minimised.
- No adults, other than staff members, should enter the building.
- Messages for teachers can be sent by classdojo, email, or by phoning the school office.
Many thanks in advance for all your support and we hope the children have a fantastic year.
Mise le meas,
In an effort to keep everyone safe and well we remind parents/guardians that they will need to fill in the Return to Education form every time their child is absent.
Children cannot enter the classroom until the teacher has received this form.
The RETURN TO EDUCATION FORM can be found by clicking on our Aladdin Connect App and a hard copy can be found here
Remember DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF:
- They are feeling unwell
- They, or any member of the household, has to attend or a Covid Test.
- If they have been deemed a 'Household Close Contact' of a positive case
For our updated Covid Response Plan click here
If you would like to contact us please use the contact form.
Positive Cases & Close Contacts
These are the procedures if we are informed of a positive case in our school.
1.The HSE contact tracing contacted us to inform us of a positive case.
2.In consultation with the school staff, close contacts are identified- these are children or staff who have spent 15 minutes or more in close proximity (within 2 metres) of a positive case.
3. HSE Contact tracing then revert back to a doctor, who then deems whom shall be deemed a close contact.
4.Contact tracing inform the school of the doctor's decision. The school contact those who have been identified as a close contact.
5. Finally, the school complete an excel sheet for the HSE so they can contact you directly to arrange testing. The school has no input after this and won't be able to advise of time-frames
If a student is absent they should fill in the Return to Educational Form on our Aladdin Connect App
School Places for 2021/22
We do have some space available in a few classes.