A good communication system between home and school is vital so that we can provide the best education for your child.
- All parents are asked to provide an emergency contact no. and an email address
- We have text-a-parent operating in the school. If we have an urgent or short message to send to parents we will send out a text.
Contacting the class teacher
- If you have a query or complaint please ring the school to make an appointment to speak to the class teacher.
- you can contact them by calling the school on 8411804, and the teacher will get back to you as soon as they can, or send them a message on ClassDojo
- If a parent/guardian comes to the principal about the issue they will be referred back to the teacher,
- If the outcome is not satisfactory, the matter may be referred to me, the principal. You can call the office to make an appointment for me to call you.
- is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use every day to build close-knit communities.
- Staff use it by sharing what's being learned in the classroom home through photos, videos, and messages.
- Parents/guardians can directly message the staff that are working with their child.
- Parents/guardians can upload work into the child's individual portfolio which the teacher can check and comment on.
- We also share news of events that are happening in the school on the 'School Story'.