The first national school in Stamullen village was located beside the church, occupying what are now the Parish Rooms.  In 1954 a new 3 classroom building was opened on the Cock Hill road - our current Scoil Bán! Check out this article from 'The Irish Press' from February 1956 on the official opening of St. Patrick's N.S

In the 1980's an extension was built to increase capacity to 6 classrooms.  Numbers declined for some time, but with the building boom starting in the late 1990's numbers started to climb again, quite rapidly in fact.  It was obvious from the increasing number of pre-fabs that more space was required, so thankfully approval was granted to build a new state-of-the-art building.

Thanks to the generosity of the church and the local community the doors finally opened in September 2008 to the Rainbow School.

We now have 24 classrooms, with 3 classes for every year in the school.  We are a full school campus, split between the Scoil Bán and the Rainbow school.


Aoife Slacke (2019 - present)

Gerry Barrett (2012 - 2019)

Michael Fox (1989 - 2012)

Richard Donavan ( -1989

Vincent Thornton (1954 -)